for all customers,
Deliver genuine satisfaction
Our customers are manufacturers of “manufacturing goods” such as machine tools and semiconductor manufacturing equipment that boast extremely high precision and production efficiency, as well as excellent “production sites” that produce the parts and products processed by them. Both companies have extremely high brand power.
As a company that provides products and services that support these “brands,” we also want to be a “brand” that walks together with our customers.
We have defined our own business domain and standing position, and we are proud of our daily work on the theme of improving the performance of “manufacturer goods” such as machine tools and semiconductor manufacturing equipment and automating “production sites” both in Japan and overseas. It is our mission and basic management policy to create products and provide services that support our customers’ brands.
Aiming to deliver essential satisfaction to all customers, we will work together as a company and review this policy and goals as appropriate in response to changes in the external environment such as market trends and technological innovations. I plan.
Through corporate activities that are in harmony with the environment
contribute to society
We recognize that the preservation of the earth’s ecosystem and the natural environment is the most important issue shared by all humankind. In order to contribute to society through corporate activities that are in harmony with the environment, we have established the following policies in order to secure the necessary management resources and to develop sustainable businesses suitable for a member of a recycling-oriented society. .
- We promote development to prevent global warming and carry out continuous activities.
- Considering the life cycle, we supply products with less environmental impact.
- In addition to working to reduce energy consumption in our business activities, we will also consider environmental conservation in the surrounding area and strive for harmony with the local community.
- We will comply with domestic and foreign environment-related laws, and share the spirit of compliance with all employees.
- We disclose environmental information in a timely manner.
For the management policy for the current fiscal year (the 63rd term: the term ending April 2024), please check the Credo.